Sunday, May 18, 2008

Contributing to the Delinquency of a Boxing Buddy




We had a guest arrive a couple weeks ago, and we took him out with us on a picnic to the Dunbar Wine Cellars Park. I had carved a couple of stamps a couple weeks earlier, hoping to go on a picnic, but hubby had preferred yard work.... Anyway, we decided that a Sunday afternoon was a perfect time. I had found clues to two geocaches in the park because I still had a geocoin I needed to unload. We had KFC for our picnic, then we hit the trail in an attempt to find a geocache. We walked ALL over that park, with no luck. So, we got the clues out for the other one, and this one we found without too much trouble. I unloaded the coin, and I really don't care if I never do another one of these things. They are so much more trouble than letterboxes. Letterboxes are fun. Geocaches are frustrating. After that was accomplished, we then started scoping out the trails for good places to plant two letterboxes. We went way up on a hill to plant one, then the other was just off the trail by a unique tree. Overall, we had a very pleasant day and got our exercise in!

No comments: